- Complete package for professional grade motion capture
- 17x Yost Labs 3-Space™ Sensor Wireless devices with 1′ USB charging cables
- 3x 3-Space Wireless Dongles (available in normal or long range models) with 6′ USB cables
- Includes all drivers, software, configuration files, and documentation. Includes quickstart guide. Includes MoCap strap set (TSS-STRAP-MOCAP).
Yost Labs 3-Space Sensors: Low Latency Inertial Motion Capture Suits and Sensors
The Yost Labs 3-Space™ Sensor product line is a family of miniature, high-precision, high-reliability, Attitude and Heading Reference Systems (AHRS) / Inertial Measurement Units (IMU). Each Yost Labs 3-Space™ Sensor uses triaxial gyroscope, accelerometer, and compass sensors in conjunction with advanced processing and on-board quaternion-based Kalman filtering algorithms to determine orientation relative to an absolute reference in real-time.
The product family offers a breadth of communication, performance, and packaging options ranging from the ultra-miniature TSS embedded to fully integrated battery-powered wireless and data-logging versions.
Orientation can be returned in absolute terms or relative to a designated reference orientation. The proprietary multi-reference vector mode increases accuracy and greatly reduces and compensates for sensor error. The Yost Labs 3-Space™ Sensor system also utilizes a dynamic sensor confidence algorithm that ensures optimal accuracy and precision across a wide range of operating conditions.
The Yost Labs 3-Space™ Sensor system features are accessible via a well-documented open communication protocol that allows access to all available sensor data and configuration parameters using a variety of communication interfaces. Versatile commands allow access to raw sensor data, normalized sensor data, and filtered absolute and relative orientation outputs in multiple formats including: quaternion, Euler angles (pitch/roll/yaw), rotation matrix, axis angle, two vector(forward/up).
Areas of Application
- Motion capture
- Positioning and stabilization
- Personnel/pedestrian navigation and tracking
- Unmanned air/land/water vehicle navigation
- Education and performing arts
- Healthcare monitoring
- Gaming and motion control
- Accessibility interfaces
- Virtual reality and immersive simulation