The Yost Labs 3-Space Sensor™ Nano Embedded is a development board for the 3-Space Sensor™ Nano which is an super-miniature, 24-Pin DFN IC and AHRS with high-precision, high-reliability, low-cost, and extremely low power consumption. The Nano is an SMT Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) / Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) which uses triaxial gyroscope, accelerometer, and compass sensors in conjunction with advanced processing and on-board quaternion-based orientation filtering algorithms to determine orientation relative to an absolute reference in real-time.
The 3-Space Sensor™ Nano Evaluation Kit is programming kit designed for use with the 3-Space Sensor™ Nano Embedded and 3-Space Sensor™ Nano Chipset.
Includes: 1 x 3-Space Sensor™ Nano Embedded + 1 x Nano Embedded Evaluation Kit
The Yost Labs 3-Space Sensor™ Nano Embedded has a variety of packaging options and many features that allow it to be a flexible all-in-one solution for your orientation sensing needs.
- Ultra-small high-performance AHRS at 16mm x 15mm x 1.7mm and 0.9 grams
- Open Source API Available
- Fast sensor update and filter rate allow use in real-time applications, including stabilization, virtual reality, pedestrian tracking, real-time immersive simulation, and robotics
- Advanced on-board magnetometer auto-calibration allows the sensor to quickly adapt to changing magnetic environments.
- Highly customizable orientation sensing with options such as tunable filtering, oversampling, and orientation error correction
- Advanced integrated QGRAD2 filtering allows sensor orientation outputs at up to 200Hz while automatically reducing the effects of sensor noise and sensor error
- Robust open protocol allows commands to be sent in human readable form, or more quickly in machine readable form
- Orientation output format available in absolute or relative terms in multiple formats (quaternion, rotation matrix, axis angle, two-vector)
- Absolute or custom reference axes
- Access to raw sensor data
- Embedded pedestrian tracking
- Flexible communication options: SPI, I2C, USB 2.0, or asynchronous serial USB communication through a virtual COM port
- Castellated SMT edge pads provide secure SMT mounting and allow optional through-hole mounting
- Upgradeable firmware
- Programmable interrupt capability
Motion tracking for any project
Recognized as one of the best university startups in 2017, Yost Labs best-in-class sensors and engineering staff are here to provide the fastest inertial motion tracking for your work. We can engineer custom solutions for your projects.