The Yost Labs 3-Space Sensor™ Mini Bluetooth is a small, high-precision, high-reliability, low-cost, wireless, dual mode bluetooth/LE, SMT Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) / Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) which uses triaxial gyroscope, accelerometer, and compass sensors in conjunction with advanced processing and a proprietary on-board quaternion-based orientation filtering algorithms to determine orientation relative to an absolute reference in real-time. With a 4-hour, rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery, the Mini Bluetooth is the perfect hand-held, wireless orientation and motion sensing solution. Highly efficient orientation sensing.
The Yost Labs 3-Space Sensor™ Mini Bluetooth is a compact, efficient, low-cost, dual mode bluetooth AHRS / IMU inertial motion sensor package that is perfect for a wide variety of projects requiring a reliable orientation sensing solution. Designed to be easy to use and put directly into your hands for immediate and accurate wireless inertial sensing.
- Small, cased, high-performance, dual mode bluetooth sensor at 30mm x 30mm x 13mm and 9 grams
- Impressive 4 hour battery life for wireless communication
- Open Source API Available
- Fast sensor update and filter rate allow use in real-time applications, including stabilization, virtual reality, pedestrian tracking, real-time immersive simulation, and robotics
- Advanced on-board magnetometer auto-calibration allows the sensor to quickly adapt to changing magnetic environments.
- Highly customizable orientation sensing with options such as tunable filtering, oversampling, and orientation error correction
- Advanced integrated QGRAD2™ filtering allows sensor orientation outputs at up to 1750Hz while automatically reducing the effects of sensor noise and sensor error
- Robust open protocol allows commands to be sent in human readable form, or more quickly in machine readable form
- Orientation output format available in absolute or relative terms in multiple formats (quaternion, rotation matrix, axis angle, two-vector)
- Absolute or custom reference axes
- Advanced inertial motion sensor for accurate inertial and orientation sensing
- Access to raw sensor data
- Embedded pedestrian tracking
- Flexible communication options: Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth LE, and USB 2.0
- Miniature hand-held casing with LED output
- Upgradeable firmware
- Programmable interrupt capability
- Development kit available
Motion tracking for any project
Recognized as one of the best university startups in 2017, Yost Labs best-in-class sensors and engineering staff are here to provide the fastest inertial motion tracking for your work. We can engineer custom solutions for your projects.