The Yost Labs 3-Space Sensor Interactive Cube-Space Demos are designed to demonstrate the fast real-time response and accuracy of the Yost Labs 3-Space Sensor™ family in a user friendly and entertaining way. There are two games included, a 3-dimensional maze and a color matching game. The maze game demonstrates the fine accuracy of the sensor as the player freely rotates a cube-shaped maze on all axes and navigate a ball to the the maze’s goal. The color matching game demonstrates the fast response time of the 3-Space Sensor as the player matches an on-screen cube’s color with a series of approaching colored rings.
- Supports all members of the Yost Labs 3-Space Sensor family
- Easy to setup demonstration of the 3-Space sensor
- Interactive 3D demos illustrate the responsiveness and accuracy of 3-Space Sensor technology
- Free and open source, allowing users to see a working example of the integration of the Yost Labs 3-Space sensor in to an application
- Includes multiple game examples
- Operating System – Windows XP SP3(32-Bit), Windows Vista/7(32-Bit or 64-Bit)
- Processor – P4 or greater
- Memory – 512MB Ram
- Video Card – Dedicated video card recomended
The Yost Labs 3-Space Interactive Cube-Space Demos are released under the Yost Labs 3-Space Open Source License, which allows for both non-commercial use and commercial use with certain restrictions.
For Non-Commercial Use, your use of Covered Works is governed by the GNU GPL v.3, subject to the Yost Labs 3-Space Open Source Licensing Overview and Definitions.
For Commercial Use, a Yost Labs Commercial/Redistribution License is required, pursuant to the Yost Labs 3-Space Open Source Licensing Overview and Definitions. Commercial Use, for the purposes of this License, means the use, reproduction and/or Distribution, either directly or indirectly, of the Covered Works or any portion thereof, or a Compilation, Improvement, or Modification, for Pecuniary Gain. A Yost Labs Commercial/Redistribution License may or may not require payment, depending upon the intended use.
Full details of the Yost Labs 3-Space Open Source License can be found here
Downloads and Documentation
3-Space Sensor Interactive Examples Quick-Start Manual, 1.0.0, updated 18 Jan 2012
3-Space Sensor Interactive Examples Installer, Firmware 2 Compatible 2.0.0, updated 19 Jun 2013
Change in 2.0.0: Wireless sensors not plugged via USB no longer show up in pause menu. Now select the Dongle they are paired with instead. Page Up and Page Down Keys will go through Sensors paired to the Dongle.
3-Space Sensor Interactive Examples Installer, 1.0.1, updated 24 Feb 2012